Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives.
Today, we chat with Terrell Lloyd, the Senior Manager of Photography Services and Lead Team Photographer at the San Francisco 49ers. We discuss his sports photography career, as well as practical tips any photographer can use!
Other topics include:
- How Terrell got started with the San Francisco 49ers as their lead team photographer
- How to have an edge as a sports photographer
- The importance of persistence, patience, practice and hard work
- The challenges of working on the road
- The dynamics of coordinating a team of photographers during a football game and making sure everyone’s work is consistent
- Unexpected stories from the field
- Advice for photographers wanting to break into sports photography.
To learn more about Terrell, visit his website.
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!