Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with pro photographer, marketer, and podcaster Rosh Sillars on how to make your photography business stand out from the crowd!
- How Rosh got his start as a photographer
- How his career has evolved over time
- How having an “and” can help every photographer’s career
- Tips for photographers to stand out from the crowd
- Ways to grow your business now with the pandemic and move forward
- Strategies and plans for the future
- Advice for photographers just starting out during this unique time in history
Rosh can also be found at
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!