Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with photographer Clay Blackmore as he discusses sowing seeds and building relationships. Get ready to be inspired!
Images copyright Clay Blackmore Photography
- How Clay got his start in the industry
- How to build relationships with other businesses
- Adding motion to still images to better serve your clients
- The role of storytelling in photography
- How Clay is keeping in touch with clients and building relationships during these unique times
- Advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Clay at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!