Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers to bring their businesses to the next level!
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young dive deep into a discussion about food photography with Christina Peters.
We discuss in detail:
- how food photography ties into product, still life, headshot, and livestock photography
- accommodating to client requests
- how wedding photographers can benefit from learning how to shoot food
- constantly experimenting and finding your style
- the effectiveness of including tear sheets on your website
- the importance of effective website layout design
You can find Christina at:
Start your 14 Day FREE trial of PhotoShelter, plus 20% off a Standard or Pro Account for a year. Use the coupon code PHOTOFOCUS20
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- PhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Christian Vizl | Photofocus Podcast September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Scott Bourne | Photofocus Podcast September 14, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Jamey Price | Photofocus Podcast August 15, 2018 - August 15, 2018