Photofocus and Adobe Stock are starting your photographic year off with an exclusive series of webinars to help your business.
Resolution 2018 Webinar #1
I will organize my photo library – Friday, January 5th, 2018 at 3:00 pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
Photofocus publisher, Rich Harrington and managing editor, Kevin Ames are your hosts for a webinar on getting your photo library in order for the new year. And, for all the years to come for that matter. Our special guests on this webinar are Peter Krogh, author of the DAM* Book and Lightroom Expert Tim Grey, founder of AskTimGrey.com. Tim is also a Photofocus author. Together we will share strategies to get all of your photos organized. Being able to find a specific photograph from the tens of thousands of images many of us have is a challenge. This webinar will help!
Join us here or click through to YouTube: https://youtu.be/O8nbMbK8etg
*Digital Asset Management Book
2018 Webinar Series
- I Will Organize My Photo Library: January 5, 2018, @ 3:00 pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
- I Will Register My Copyrights: January 11, 2018 @ 3:00pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
- I Will Get Model/Property Releases: January 16, 2018 @ 3:00 pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
- I Will Build an Online Portfolio: January 24, 2018, @ 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST
- I Will Monetize My Photography/Videography: January 31, 2018, @ 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST
Latest posts by Kevin Ames (see all)
- Creating custom backdrops for your photos using stock images - August 20, 2018
- Sunday Comics: I wish I had your job… - August 19, 2018
- Photographer of the Day: Fitz Crittle - August 14, 2018