NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne look at new opportunities and new gear for photographers.
- Self Assignment to improve your photo skills
- Why you should attend TAP!2013 in Orlando
- Why photographers should come to TAP 2013
- Video editing in Photoshop
- Rights of the Photographer
- Carlos Miller photographer legal win
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug - Fun Photo Contests
EPSON® Signature Worthy®. High-quality fine art papers. Learn more at PROIMAGING.EPSON.COM
Kelby Training – Use code KTSBA12 to save $20
Ice Society - Save $115 Promo Code: Bourne