Thanks for all the great questions you’ve been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Levi Sim tackle some great topics to help photographers. Remember, you can post those questions via Twitter with the #pfqa or send us a note here at Photofocus.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/184582181″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Rich Harrington & Levi Sim
- What are the top accessories to have as a new photographer?
- Tips for shooting indoor mixed light.
- How to get a flash to look better.
- Understanding image stabilization and what it means for your lens or camera body
- Tips on getting images in front of decision makers
- How to interact with people and clients as a photographer
- Advice on postproduction (especially when on the road)
- Where to find out more about Levi