- The clamps are a safe way to attach any camera with an Arca-Swiss style plate.
- The rail has a built-in bubble level to get a straight shot.
- The clamps can be repositioned side to side.
- The center cameras can be mounted either direction.
- The GoPro buckles work with standard GoPro mounts so you can connect the cameras.
- I used the bendable knuckles included with each GoPro to create a camera that can be angled to shoot in any direction for greater flexibility.
- The whole unit weighs about 5 pounds without cameras attached.
- The open spaces in the bar make it lighter and allowed me to attach a Vulture Equipment Works strap for easy carrying.
I am quite pleased with how it’s turned out. I was able to easily gather a lot more options when shooting video and time-lapse (safe to say I tripled my output os usable shots).
Geeky… yes. Pricey… uh huh. Virtually indestructible… absolutely.