With the release of Photoshop CS6, Adobe introduced the ability to edit video footage. If you’re a Photoshop CC customer, it gets even better. These seven videos walk you through the entire process from building a sequence to working with audio and exporting your video in a variety of high-quality formats.
Learn how Photoshops strongest feature, its image enhancement toolset, translates over to video, from fixing under or overexposed footage, performing color balancing, and adding vibrance and contrast to special effects, such as converting to black and white, and using Smart Filters to soften skin.
- Understanding the video file formats supported in Photoshop
- Controlling playback in the Timeline
- Building a sequence
- Organizing and editing A-roll and B-roll footage
- Adding transitions, adjusting volume, adding music
- Color balancing a shot, adjusting contrast
- Adding a lower-third graphic and animating text
- Exporting to H.264 or QuickTime