If your photos are crooked, they can look very distracting If a photo is not straight (because it was shot at a slight angle), it is easy to fix. Here’s a simple recipe for Adobe Photoshop.
- In Photoshop, select the Ruler Tool (I).
- Locate a line or surface that you think should be horizontal (or vertical).
- Click and drag a line to measure the angle.
- In the Options bar click the Straighten button.
- The correct value is used to rotate the image.
- Crop the image to taste to remove the gaps at the border. You can also use Content Aware Fill to fill in the edges..