One of the coolest things about Macphun’s Luminar is the ability to customize the layout of the application. Have a favorite set of tools? No problem you can create your own workspace. The concept exists in a few other apps, but Luminar takes it to a whole new level.
Saving a Custom Workspace
By tailoring which Filters are visible (and the order they are applied), you can speed up editing tasks. This can also create a guided workflow so you know how to approach image correction.
- To create a new workspace, click the Workspaces drop-down menu and choose Clear.
- Now, add the filters you want to use. Click the Add Filter button to browse all available Filters. Just scroll through the list or click on a category to narrow your search.
- Keep adding Filters to the workspace that you’d like to use.
- Once satisfied, click the Workspace pop-up menu and choose Save As New Workspace….
- Give the workspace a descriptive name to help you remember which situations to use the workspace.
- If you ever need to modify a workspace that’s easy. Just click the Workspaces drop-down click one of the three icons next to the name.
- Update with Current Settings. Click the first option to refresh the workspace and store the modified filters as the selected workspace.
- Rename. Let’s you to change the name of a Custom workspace.
- Delete. Permanently deletes a Custom workspace from your computer.
Workspaces are a great way to improve your workflow with Luminar.
Try Luminar Today
For more Luminar Tips — Read Our Weekly Column.
For 15 free Luminar presets —Click Here.