- Who is David Shelp?
- What is Kodak Alaris up to?
- Studying the consumer and photographers
- Working through the case of shoot and share photographers and clients
- Working on a sustainable photography business
- The Value of bringing Print and Digital together
- How is a picture made?
- Differences in why you get better productions from professional labs verses consumer labs
- Importance of having those prints.
- Why are consumers coming back to film?
- Where can you find out more about Kodak Alaris?
Motivated by the desire to be creatively challenged and overcome impossibilities, Benjamin Von Wong has become notorious for his epic photography. His hyper-realistic art style captures viewers in a fusion of special effects and innovative concepts. Benjamin’s background in engineering gives him a unique edge for creative problem solving, where technical challenges become friendly competition.
Fueled by his passion to connect people, Benjamin has an affinity for finding unique talent to bring his complex stories to life. He is also highly engaged in the photographic society by sharing his experiences and techniques through blogs, social media, workshops and videos.
- What kind of Photographer is Ben Won Wong?
- What was his latest project?
- How did Ben get involved with Photography?
- What some challenges he has overcome?
- Growing as a photographer
- What he shoots on and why?
- Thoughts on the future of DSLRs
- 3 pieces of advice for budding photographers
- Where can you find Von Wong?
- What he needs help with on his next project