Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with photographer Will Cadena as he shares why we should care about photography clients. Get ready to be inspired!
Images copyright Will Cadena
- How will got started in the photography industry
- How his work as an assistant later helped his career
- The importance of continuing education
- How he survived the pandemic and kept in touch with his clients
- Anything special coming up
- Important lessons learned on his journey
- How past failure have served as helpful lessons moving forward
- Any advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Will at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!