NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- The importance of image stabilization
- Which settings to use in different shooting situations
- When to turn image stabilization off
- Tips for landscape photography
- The Golden Hour concept
- New iMac report
- Essential computer upgrades for photographers
- GoPro Underwater shooting advice
- New Year’s resolutions
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne