I had a chance to sit down with director and producer Ty Hunt as he reviews the inexpensive Revo SR-1000 Shoulder Support Rig. Ty is used to working on high-budget sets that supply expensive steady cams. The self-produced video project I’m working on doesn’t have a budget for such a costly piece of gear so Ty used the Revo. After working with it, I asked Ty his professional opinion.
Overall, he feels it’s great for:
- Wedding Photographers that want to add quick video clips.
- DSLR users, especially those just starting out.
- Those that want an affordable rig to get the camera out of their hands and onto a steady platform.
Check out this short video review.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Split lighting for a dramatic portrait - June 18, 2019
- Open, process and manage images using Luminar’s Quick Edit command - June 14, 2019
- The difference between cloud storage and cloud backup - June 13, 2019