Since the release of Photoshop version 2015.5, a number of Adobe users have complained about their systems slowing down to unusable levels or of bugs never seen before in other tools. Besides the usual forum complaints, some have even recorded videos showing their lack of performance.
Below is a list of Solutions to known issues:
I. Install Photoshop 2015.5.1 Update released (8/8/2016)
- Solves a number of problems listed HERE.
II. If you have slow menus or laggy commands = Turn OFF Font Preview
- Type > Font Preview Size
- Choose None
III. If Photomerge is slower than expected = Increase your cache levels
- Photoshop CC > Preferences > Performance.
- Change the cache levels to 4, and then click OK.
Latest posts by Rod Harlan (see all)
- The Photofocus InFocus Interview Show | Photofocus Podcast February 21, 2017 - February 24, 2017
- The Problem Solving Show | Photofocus Podcast February 11th, 2017 - February 12, 2017
- The Q & A Show | Photofocus Podcast February 7th, 2017 - February 7, 2017