NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich takes a deep dive with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom product manager Sharad Mangalick.
- Learn about all the new features in Lightroom 5 Public Beta
- How can you try Lightroom out for free? Adobe Labs link for Lightroom 5 Beta – http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom5/
- Why does Adobe offer public betas?
- How can you give feedback. Forum specifically created for customers to provide feedback on Lightroom 5 beta – http://forums.adobe.com/community/labs/lightroom5/
What else is in the new app?
Lightroom 5 beta resource list http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2013/04/lr-5-beta-resources.html
- Where can you get video tutorials? Lightroom YouTube channel –
- Download the episode here…
Connect with Adobe on social media:
- Facebook –
- Twitter –
- Follow Sharad directly
Hosted by Rich Harrington