This week’s podcast interviews photographer Matt Kloskowski from Kelby One. Rich and Melissa also check in with Chase Reynolds about two hot pieces of gear and prime lenses.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/158511681″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Hot Gear Segment
Rich Harrington and Melissa Niu catch up with LensRentals.com to talk about some of the hottest new pieces of gear to hit the shelfs. Once a month we’ll explore some of the most popular pieces of gear. Be sure to leave questions for future shows in the comments.
- How is lensrentals doing right now?
- Lomography x Zenit Petzva lens
- Why rent this lens?
- Shooting same locations over and over again?
- Canon 16-35 f/4 lens
- Why be excited about this lens?
- What does L-series mean?
- Why primes?
- What are some go to primes?
- Where to start with Primes?
- Homework assignment
- Manual lens tips
- What is lensrental.com all about?
- Special promo code for Photofocus readers
- Parting Advice
Matt Kloskowski is a full-time Education Director for Kelby Media Group and a Tampa-based photographer. He’s the Editor of Lightroom Magazine and teaches Photoshop and Lightroom seminars around the world.
- What he does for Kelby one?
- How teaching and learning photography is better these days?
- The best compliment he gets and keeps his passion going
- What kind of photographer is Matt?
- Where he would love to go shoot
- Does he like going back to shoot the same places? Is it ok to that?
- Talking Moab, UT
- Gear talk
- Camera, lens, filters, tripods
- Where to find Matt?