The Photofocus team just got back from a great Photoshop World (including a reader breakfast with a bunch of you). It was awesome to get feedback on the site and to hear from so many of you about what youd like to see on our site. If you need to connect, you’ll find many of the links in the upper right corner of the website.
We wanted to make sure you new how to connect with us (and offer feedback). Were going to be rolling out several exciting enhancements to the site in the coming months and wed love to keep you involved in the developments. We also regularly pick photos from our social media communities to spotlight on the website.
- offical stories and headlines as well as contests and prizes.
- our editor and podcast host
- our publisher and podcast host
- our founder and resident pundit
- Google+ Community. Interact with other readers and get feedback on your images. We also pick featured photos from this community.
- Google+ Page. Get every story or follow us on Google+.
- Share your photos and interact with other readers.
- Our new page is just getting started.
- Photofocus A brand new account our writers will share interesting projects and behind the scenes photos at events.
- 500px group Share your photos with the group, discuss techniques, and more.
- Get our latest videos and catch hangouts after the fact.
Wed love your input and involvement in the website. Plus it’s a great way to interact or even get your photo featured on our site.