Welcome to our HDR learning center, produced in partnership with HDRsoft (makers of Photomatix).
[tabby title=”Get Started”]
- Read our HDR Primer.
- Download a free trial of Photomatix.
- Review a list of Auto Exposure Bracketing settings by camera model.
- Get inspired by great HDR photographers!
[tabby title=”What is Photomatix?”]
Photomatix Pro and Photomatix Essentials are stand-alone programs running on Windows and Mac OS X.
- One license for Photomatix Essentials is US$39.
- One license for Photomatix Pro is US$99.
Photomatix Essentials focuses on simplicity and ease of use. Photomatix Pro offers more options and includes advanced features such as batch processing and selective de-ghosting.
Some of the features of Photomatix are also available as an Edit Plug-in for Aperture. A free Lightroom Plug-in makes it possible to access Photomatix Pro directly from Lightroom, if desired. To download a trial click here.
- Manual for Photomatix Pro for Windows
- Manual for Photomatix Pro for Mac OS X
- Manual for Photomatix Essentials for Windows
- Manual for Photomatix Essentials for Mac OS X
- Video Tutorial for Windows Users
- Video Tutorial for Mac OSX Users