This is the PhotoFocus InFocus Interview Show FOR JAN 21ST, 2017. I’m your Host Rod Harlan.
We have an all new quick & condensed, all the stuff with none of the fluff format for 2017, so let’s get started.
On today’s show we have:
Peter Treadway & David Williams interviewed by Levi Sim
– Wedding and Travel Photography
– how competitive they are with each other
– their disagreement about the value of getting your name attached to some work
– and how hard it is to make money as a professional photographer along with some tips on how to succeed
Glenn Dewis interviewed by Chamira
– and what a pleasure it has been for me watching his career blown up in a massively successful way this decade,
– Glenn talks about putting in a effort to find your style,
– and to try copying other people’s work until you find your own style, among other great insights
Amanda Powell (a wedding & boudoir photographer) & businessman Dave Moser interviewed by Levi Sim
– where they discuss helping women look and feel their best…… in a very casual and fun interview
The PhotoFocus InFocus Interview Show is brought to you by the Generous Support of:
- HDRsoft – makers of Photomatix software and where right now you can go to the Photofocus site and get 44 FREE presets.
- Perfectly Clear by Athentech – the software that makes our pictures look GREAT with minimal effort.
- Drobo – makers of storage devices that protect our livelihood
- B&H – providers of quality gear at great prices.
Each week we have new and dynamic podcasts for you here at Photofocus, so make sure you tune in every week. I’d love to know what you thought of the show and you can always give me Feedback @RodHarlan on Twitter or in the comments section on the Photofocus podcast post page for this episode.