Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today, we chat with portrait photographer Kay Eskridge. Kay discusses how she’s been serving her clients during the pandemic, as well as how she’s taking care of herself and her family.
© IMAGES BY KAY & CO PHOTOGRAPHY
- How Kay got started in the photography industry
- This is a teaser for the in-person program in January at Imaging USA
- Finding balance with her business and her family
- Opportunities to serve her clients during the pandemic
- How she’s keeping her sanity during the pandemic
- Why taking care of mental health is so important for all of us
- Low hanging fruit for your business
- How she stays at the forefront of people’s minds
- How her pet portraits are an untapped market during the pandemic
- Kay’s advice for photographers just starting out
Kay can also be found at
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!