Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with photographer, author, director and storyteller Joe McNally. Get ready to be inspired!
- How Joe got started in the photograph industry
- Things he during his down time during the pandemic
- We discuss the new Nikon Z 9, the pro-level mirrorless camera, real-time autofocus tracking and speed
- The Nikon Z 9’s autofocus enhancements and enhanced video capabilities
- How he uses it out in the field, including his article discussing it
- His new book, “The Real Deal,” he wrote during the pandemic
- Any advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Joe McNally at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!