In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with veteran photographer Lynn Goldsmith.
We discuss in detail:
- Photography as a means of creative expression
- Having a holistic view of yourself as a person and photographer
- Being an idea-maker and spreading ideas
- Photography as a means of self discovery
- The role of photography in storytelling
- the advantages of trying new approaches and the concept of “pattern interrupts”
- image licensing
- copyright, fair use, and how it relates to photography
- having a team mindset, and treating people right
Lynn Goldsmith’s GoFundMe Raising Awareness for Copyright Protection
Any money beyond the payment of legal fees will be donated to artist rights organizations who aid in protecting the copyright of photographers.
You can find Lynn at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
- @SkipCohen on Twitter and Facebook
- [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Nick Vedros | Photofocus Podcast December 14, 2018 - December 14, 2018
- How to get your color spot-on with the Illuminati color/light meter - December 14, 2018
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Brad Mangin | Photofocus Podcast November 21, 2018 - November 21, 2018