NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich Harrington has two special guests on this week’s show. First up is Ron Pepper of Panorama Network. We explore all aspects of panorama shooting, stitching, and HDR. If you want to shoot wider photos and capture great details, don’t miss this interview. In fact the tips discussed will help many styles of photography.
Rich and Ron discuss:
- The challenges of 360? panoramic photography
- Why you should shooting panos in RAW
Using the in-camera tools to decide how to shoot a photo
- Tips on finding proper exposure
- Workflow tips for postproduction
- How to remove c
- Which order should you stitch and merge HDR panoramas
- Methods when working with Photomatix Pro
In the second half of the show we catch up with Skip Cohen. Skip talks about the upcoming Skip Cohen University conference.Learn from the best instructors in the business
- Skip’s summer school schedule
- What an attendee can expect
Disclaimer: This show presents several ideas and techniques that we hope help you. These are just some ways of approaching the issues at hand. Combine with your own skill for best results.
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Please post a review for the Podcast on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/photofocus/id512223214
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017
- Gear Review: Formatt Hitech Firecrest Patrick Di Fruscia Essentials Kit - May 18, 2017
- Platypod Ultra – The Best Alternative to a Tripod - May 15, 2017