My Goal: Give away AT LEAST 12 cameras in 2011. So I need to get busy. I’ve given away two so far, and I have one contest where I’ll give away two more soon. That’s four. So I need to start the contest for number five to make sure I stay on plan to give away AT LEAST 12 by December, 2011.
Here are details – Please read this carefully!
How to enter:
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest.)
– Tweet the message you see below just ONE TIME! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once)
Enter to win a new Canon 7D camera body & 1 yr @AnimotoPro membership. Please RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/dViTS6
Total value for all prizes = approximately $2000
Grand Prize (1 winner):
– Canon 7D
– Year free Animoto Pro membership
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (http://www.twitter.com/scottbourne) and AnimotoPro on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/AnimotoPro)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you. Do NOT put @ sign in front of scottbourne anywhere in the Tweet. This is by design
4. The prizes will be awarded on June 30, 2011 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
Scott Bourne will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
We’re excited to be working with Animoto. Their Pro level membership lets you you create professional slide shows you can sell to your clients.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, we’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.