I just can’t help myself. My goal is to give away at LEAST 12 cameras in 2011 – so while I already have one camera giveaway going, I’m going to start another one. What a great way to start the new year right?
Enter to win a Canon 5DMarkII with 4GB Flash Memory Card and designer photo album from Album Epoca
How to enter:
- Follow Scott Bourne on Twitter
- Follow Album Epoca US on Twitter
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow)
- Tweet the following message ONE TIME (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers.)
Enter to win a Canon 5D Mk II & a $500 designer photo album from @AlbumEpocaUS & Scott Bourne. Pls RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/hfjpxk
Total value for all prizes = more than $3000
Grand Prize (1 winner):
- Canon 5DMarkII
- 1 4GB CF Card
- 1 $500 designer photo album from Album Epoca
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (http://www.twitter.com/scottbourne) and Albums Epoca US on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/albumepocaus)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears – failure to do so will disqualify you. Do NOT put @ sign in front of scottbourne anywhere in the Tweet. This is to spare my followers from seeing every contest Tweet that’s published
4. The prize will be awarded on March 30, 2011 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
Scott Bourne will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
As always, if you are not a fan of my contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, I’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.