Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with customer service expert Shep Hyken about effective ways photographers can be proactive and build customer loyalty!
- How Shep got started in his customer service career
- Opportunities to build customer loyalty
- Examples of ways photographers can pivot their business
- How a photographer’s emotional connection with their clients can be an advantage
- The importance of being proactive (instead of reactive) in today’s climate
- Opportunities small businesses have right now, and a possible advantage they have over large business
- Advice for photographers just starting out right now
Shep can be found at Hyken.com.
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.