Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with Ali Furtwangler from NowILayMeDowntoSleep.org (NILMDTS) about the massive impact photographers are having with grieving families via their organization.
Check out Platypod.com, the world’s most compact tripod for photographers!
- Ali’s journey that brought her to photography
- The importance of giving back to grieving families
- The massive impact of becoming a NILMDTS photographer
- The benefits of joining NILMDTS, as opposed to trying to do it on your own
- The myths of dealing with grieving families
- Recruiter volunteer month coming up in September
- How to get involved with NowILayMeDowntoSleep.org
Apply for FREE at:
- NowILayMeDowntoSleep.org/apply-Skip (Use the promo code SKIP)
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Share this podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.