NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Frederick’s start as a combat photographer
- How companies like Apple and Adobe are evolving to build new tools for photographers
- Practical advice for getting more eyeballs for your photography
- Why you need a Pinterest account
- Why Google+ may be a photographer love-fest, but not good for business
- Why you want customer testimonials
- Optimize your images for the web and making them easier to find.
- Favorite photo apps for smart phones
- Favorite plugins for photo processing
- The camera bag you’ll want to get if you fly on planes
If you want to try Frederick’s marketing course, he has a bunch of free samples posted. you can check it out here http://essentialwebmarketing.com/sales-2/