NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Frank’s path to becoming a professional photographer
- How he morphed from hobbyist, to nature, to sports, to top fashion photographer in Europe
- How to make money in photography
- Why he pushes for longer sessions
- How to work with new clients
- The secret to better headshots
- How glamour can be used with other styles of photography
- Being a passionate photgrapher
- Why he lets client’s see tethered shots at first, then takes it away
- How to make your subjects feel great
- How to start with the Killer Shot
- “If the pose hurts, you’re almost there.”
- Why he sometimes deletes his photos
Scott also catches up with a new service provider called ShootProof. Scott talks to founder Colin Breece about what makes their service unique and how photographers can benefit.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne