In this video, I’m going to show you how to quickly render a video, on the Render page, as either a 1080p or UHD 4k h.264 video in Davinci Resolve 15.2.
Watch the video
I hope you enjoyed and found this video helpful!
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio (Activation Card)
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio (Dongle)
- DJI Mavic Air
- DJI Mavic Pro
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- BJI Inspire 2
- All Drones
Latest posts by Chris Anson (see all)
- A quick look at the Lutify LUTs Previewer for video and photography - June 12, 2019
- Using Accent AI 2.0 and other AI tools to enhance landscapes in Luminar - June 5, 2019
- Autel Evo drone – How easy is it to fly? - June 4, 2019