After a hiatus, we’ve brought back the Question and Answer format to the Photofocus podcast. We got a lot of feedback at our reader’s breakfast and decided to pull the format back out. Our goal is to once a month get answers to questions you have. You can post those questions via Twitter with the #pfqa or send us a note here at Photofocus.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/181650356″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Rich Harrington & Vanelli
- Why we are bringing back the Question and Answer Podcast?
- How can you submit questions?
- Get to know this week’s guest Vanelli
- Why should you use a reflector?
- How many lights or strobes do you need?
- Learning to start basic and why
- Thoughts on doing photography education
- How do you set up for a sunrise or sunset shot (and bonus tips)
- Secret Lightroom and camera preferences you must change
- Using bracketing in your camera and how to utilize it.
- Creating the best Black and White photos.
- Why is the Adobe photography plan a subscription?
- Options if you want “boxed” software from Adobe
- Where are your files? Did you lose them?
- Where to find Vanelli?