Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with portrait photographer Myron Fields. Get ready to be inspired! This episode is also a sneak peak into our LIVE Mind Your Own Business show at Imaging USA in January 2021!
- How Myron got started in the photography industry
- The importance of printed portraits over digital files
- How printed portraits can leave a powerful legacy
- Things he did to survive during the pandemic
- The importance of serving your clients
- Soft sell educational style of your website (educating the client)
- Advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Myron at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!