In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with renowned photographer Anne Geddes.
We discuss in detail:
- How storytelling relates to photography
- How to be authentic in your work
- Finding your personal creativity and style, and the importance of being able to control light
- How to find the photographic “bliss” that will drive your work forward
- Building relationships with clients, whether they are 3 months old or 30 years old
- Making your subjects feel comfortable
- Being confident during portrait sessions, even if you’re nervous – fake it ’til you make it!
- Building trust with clients and their stories
- Raising awareness for important causes
- Finding balance with business, family, and life
Check out Anne’s “Baby Look at You Now” Project on Instagram
See Anne’s baby photography subjects all grown up!
You can find Anne at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Reach out!
- @SkipCohen on Twitter and Facebook
- [email protected]
- Chamira Young: [email protected]
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- Beyond Technique Podcast with Jay Watson | Photofocus Podcast July 18, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- The Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Rudy Guttosch | Photofocus Podcast July 13, 2018 - July 13, 2018
- The Mind Your Own Business Podcast with Cindy Harter | Photofocus Podcast Bonus Episode! - July 4, 2018