Welcome to part two of this series. You can find Part 1 here.
In this article, I’ll show you two ways to use the Brush and Masking to apply the Dehaze Filter. These techniques can be applied to the other Filters as well. To follow along you will need Luminar 2018.
Using the Brush with the Dehaze Filter
This video is about one way you can use the Brush with the Dehaze filter. In this example, we are going to enhance a sky.
Using the Brush by Painting on the Mask a Little at a Time
This video is about another way to use the Brush with the Dehaze Filter. In this example, we are going to enhance a sky and a tree-covered hillside.
More To Come…
In the third article of this series, I’ll show you the basics of:
- Using the Gradient mask with the Dehaze Filter to enhance the sky
- Using the Luminosity mask with the Dehaze Filter to enhance the sky
- Using the Radial mask with the Tone Filter to enhance a portion of an image
Latest posts by Chris Anson (see all)
- How to apply haze removal tool selectively in Affinity Photo - November 11, 2018
- Drone aerials single exposure HDR with Aurora 2019, part 1 - November 8, 2018
- Final Cut Pro X Basics: How to organize your clips using keywords and favorites - October 21, 2018