Would you like to learn how to develop great photos in Lightroom? We’d like to help you… and thanks to Mosaic Archive we can. Mosaic commissioned the great team at Photofocus to create the best eBook on the planet about Lightroom. We hope you enjoy it.
The new book is called Develop Great Images in Lightroom. In its 236 pages you’ll find practical advice and expert tips. Learn from Nicole S. Young, Levi Sim, Rob Sylvan, Rich Harrington, and Gerard Murphy. This is no lightweight fluff.
You can get the book here...
It is currently only available as an iBook. You will need an iPad or iPad mini to view or a Mac running OS 10.9 or newer.
While you are there. Be sure to pick up the top books (you’ll find all the photofocus books at the top of the charts). Please do this.
1. Get 72 Essays on Photography by Scott Bourne for .99 Normally $4.99 (Also on Amazon Kindle for all platforms).
4. Get Develop Great Images in Lightroom for Free Normally $19.99.
5. Post a review on each book on its iBooks page (this REALLY helps us).
For those of you without an iPad, you can read the book on Scribd or embedded here. This version doesn’t have interactive slideshows, resizable photos, or embedded video.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: The Impact of Light and Motion on Focus - September 23, 2017
- Strategies to Avoid Oversharing on Social Media - September 23, 2017
- Aerial 360˚ Photos Workflow - September 20, 2017