Lightroom’s Spot Removal tool has always been so handy, allowing me to do most of my touchups without another application. Well, with the latest 5.2 update they really outdid themselves. Watch this video for a full demonstration and my favorite shortcuts for speeding up workflow.
Here are the shortcuts I showed you:
- Q: to enter the Spot Removal Tool
- Scroll: changes brush size
- Shift + Scroll: changes brush feather
- H: hides the brushes
- / : automatically chooses a different source location
- Option/Alt: press and hold then click on any spot to delete it