Would you like to learn how to develop great photos in Lightroom? We’d like to help you… and thanks to Mosaic Archive we can. Mosaic commissioned the great team at Photofocus to create the best eBook on the planet about Lightroom. We hope you enjoy it.
The new book is called “Develop Great Images in Lightroom.” In its 236 pages you’ll find practical advice and expert tips. Learn from Nicole S. Young, Levi Sim, Rob Sylvan, Rich Harrington, and Gerard Murphy. This is no lightweight fluff.
You can get the book here...
It is currently only available as an iBook. You will need an iPad or iPad mini to view or a Mac running OS 10.9 or newer.
While you are there. Be sure to pick up the top books (you’ll find all the photofocus books at the top of the charts). Please do this.
1. Get 72 Essays on Photography by Scott Bourne for .99¢ — Normally $4.99 (Also on Amazon Kindle for all platforms).
2. Download The Basic Beginner’s Guide to Photography Light & Exposure by Scott Bourne & Richard Harrington for Free — Normally $4.99
3. Pick up Secrets of HDR: Shooting Realistic Photographs by Scott Bourne & Richard Harrington for Free — Normally $4.99
4. Get Develop Great Images in Lightroom for Free – Normally $19.99.
5. Post a review on each book on its iBooks page (this REALLY helps us).
For those of you without an iPad, you can read the book on Scribd or embedded here. This version doesn’t have interactive slideshows, resizable photos, or embedded video.
This Post Sponsored by:
LensRentals.com Be a kid in a camera store. Rent lenses, cameras, lighting and more from the original and best online photographic and video equipment rental company. Use PHOTOFOCUS15 in the checkout special instructions to receive 15% off your next rental.
Photoshop World, the ultimate Photoshop, Photography & Lighting Conference. Atlanta GA, April 8-10. Use the promo code PSWFOCUS414 to discount $50 OFF a full conference pass. Learn more in three days than you have in three years!
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs. Be sure to also check out the Lightroom Learning Center to learn new ways to work in Lightroom.
ViewBug Stick With ViewBug & Photofocus throughout 2014 – because we’re announcing the biggest contest in Photofocus history — coming soon!