NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Joining Rich this week is World Photographer Deborah Sandidige (http://www.deborahsandidge.com). She is well-known for her long exposure and infrared work.
- Practical techniques to achieve the best look
- Advice for converting a camera for infrared shooting
- Which filters to get for long-exposure work
- Her love of timelapse
- How to prepare for location photography
- Advice on traveling the globe
Hosted by Rich Harrington
This Post Sponsored by:
Skip Cohen University Professional photo education for wedding & portrait photographers. Sign up for SCU THRIVE in Vegas, March 8, 9 – 2013
ThingLink offers an interactive, online photo experience like nothing you’ve seen before. Join for free.
Drobo - Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.