In this episode:
Personal Brand Strategist Jonathan Tilly shares how to build your brand on Instagram.
- Choosing a good name before setting up your profile
- The purpose of your Instagram
- What content should be on your Instagram
- Creating interaction with followers
- How to schedule Instagram post
- Building an Instagram scheduling day
- The benefits of Instagram Stories
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- Event photographers: Here’s a backup plan for printing - April 22, 2019
- First look at Aircam for event photographers - April 18, 2019
- How to get the most out of Photoshop World Orlando 2019 - April 16, 2019