Aurora HDR 2019, Skylum’s latest update to its venerable HDR software, has officially been released.
The update lets you easily apply and customize HDR looks to both bracketed sets and single images. New to the 2019 update are several features, including a new tone-mapping technology powered by Skylum’s Quantum HDR Engine, a new HDR Smart Structure, a new LUT Mapping filter as well as 11 new integrated color grading sets to use with the LUT Mapping Filter. It also features improvements to the HDR Details Boost filter, Adjustable Gradient filter. There is also new plugin support for Photoshop and PhotoLemur.
Ready to dive in?
Have you already pre-ordered Aurora HDR 2019, and are ready to dive right in? Check out our coverage of the Aurora HDR 2019 release below:
- First Look: Aurora HDR 2019 from Skylum
- Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 Boot Camp
- Taking advantage of Aurora’s new Quantum HDR Engine for bracketed images
- The Traveling Photographer — Route 66 meets Aurora 2019
- How I use the new Aurora HDR 2019 for NON-landscape photography
Stay tuned for Photofocus for more tutorials and complete coverage of Aurora HDR 2019.
Latest posts by Bryan Esler (see all)
- Join Joel Grimes for a free photography business masterclass - June 24, 2019
- Photographer of the Week: June 17-21, 2019 - June 23, 2019
- Free Viewbug flash courses to get you started with outdoor photography - June 23, 2019