I recently had a client ask me to touch up her regrowth on her hair. Heres a quick step by step on how easy it is to touch up a clients roots.
1. Create a new layer:
2. Click on the eye dropper tool and pick a bright area on the hair. If you are working with a brunette pick the deepest richest color:
3. Choose the brush tool and pick a nice medium soft brush:
4. Change the blending mode to Soft Light:
5. Brush over the area that needs touched up.
6. You may have to do this a few times depending on how bad the roots are showing.
7. Change the opacity to help blend to touch up color in.
Here’s a screen shot of the before:
Here is the final image:
You can follow Pamela on & Instagram