Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with photographer Tom Curley about the importance (and excitement!) of making plans for the future, as well as how he is currently sowing the seeds for his future success. Get ready to be inspired!
- How Tom got his start in the photography industry
- Challenges photographers are facing today
- How he has had to pivot in the photography industry over the years
- The importance of diversity in your skillset
- His new direction with travel photography
- The importance of understanding cultures as you travel
- How he is sowing seeds and planning for the future
- Advice for photographers just starting out
- His upcoming Silk Road Tours in 2021
You can find Tom at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!