NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne tackle a variety of photgraphy topics.
- Report from Skip’s Summer School
- Looking forward to Photoshop World
- Lighting essentials
- The new Icelight
- Portrait lighting
- Soft box positioning
- Shooting manual
- Proper exposure (under or over)
- Choosing the right shutter speed
- Getting access for the best view
- iPad and Droid apps for Photographers
- The secret of locked gates and doors
- Thunderbolt vs. USB3
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Why Does Video Look Different than a Photo - May 27, 2017
- Photomatix Pro Version 6 is Now Shipping - May 26, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017