I would like to show you how I use Accent AI and AI Sky Enhancer filters together to fix a blown out sky. Along the way, I’ll show you a few other neat tricks. I’ve outlined a cheat sheet as a reference after you watch the video. Let’s get started.
First, launch Photoshop and open an image.
- Convert the layer to a Smart Object
- Launch Luminar Flex
- Add both Accent AI and AI Sky Enhancer filters
- Start with AI Sky Enhancer and go to an extreme setting then dial it back
- Do the same for Accent AI
- Look over the image to see how Accent AI can further enhance the image
- Add a second Accent AI and apply a filter mask
- Finish with the Vignette Filter
Click the Apply button to return to Photoshop.
- Double click on the Smart Filter’s blending option
- Lower the effect to about 70%
This is just one example of how you can use a combination of filters to edit your images.