In this episode:
Photographer and Photoshop Guru Scott Kelby shares his insight on the value of formal education verses self taught.
- YouTube as a great resource for reference material
- How he learned about lighting
- The value of online education courses: Kelby One, Creative Live, LinkedIn Learning / Lyndia.com and ThinkTapLearn
- Conferences such as Photoshop World, Shutterfest, WPPI, PPE
- Hands on workshops and training.
Currently he is teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus and creating tutorials for various plug-in companies and for the Vanelli and Friends series.
You can find out more about Vanelli at www.VanelliandFriends.com
Latest posts by Vanelli (see all)
- First look at Aircam for event photographers - April 18, 2019
- How to get the most out of Photoshop World Orlando 2019 - April 16, 2019
- Lighting a portrait with a speedlight - April 15, 2019