- The clamps are a safe way to attach any camera with an Arca-Swiss style plate.
- The rail has a built-in bubble level to get a straight shot.
- The clamps can be repositioned side to side.
- The center cameras can be mounted either direction.
- The GoPro buckles work with standard GoPro mounts so you can connect the cameras.
- I used the bendable knuckles included with each GoPro to create a camera that can be angled to shoot in any direction for greater flexibility.
- The whole unit weighs about 5 pounds without cameras attached.
- The open spaces in the bar make it lighter and allowed me to attach a Vulture Equipment Works strap for easy carrying.
I am quite pleased with how it’s turned out. I was able to easily gather a lot more options when shooting video and time-lapse (safe to say I tripled my output os usable shots).
Geeky… yes. Pricey… uh huh. Virtually indestructible… absolutely.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Athentech Unveils Two New Version of Perfectly Clear (Including a Free Version) - July 19, 2017
- Plotagraph Plus for iOS is Amazing (and Now Shipping) - July 13, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017