NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne take a look at practical advice for photographers.
First, Rich catches up with panoramic photography expert Michael Franz
- What gear do you need for shooting panos
- When can you benefit from special gear
- How to compose a panoramic photo
- Advice when printing
- Why panos are gaining popularity
Then Scott and Rich interview Photoshop expert (and hall of fame member) Dave Cross
- The role of Photoshop in modern photography
- New tools to get the job done
- Strategies to learn Photoshop
- New training options
- Becoming a certified expert
- A walk down memory lane
- Changes in printing technology
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016
- Free Webinar: Why Safe Storage is Good Business for Photographers - September 17, 2016
- Sources for Stock Photos - September 15, 2016