[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/23262675 w=640&h=400]
A shoot recently in Washington, DC.
- The winds were 20 mph.
- No tripods allowed.
- My camera only would shoot three exposures in auto-bracket mode.
- Adobe Photoshop to the rescue.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016
- Creating a Panoramic Photo - August 13, 2016