[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/23262675 w=640&h=400]
A shoot recently in Washington, DC.
- The winds were 20 mph.
- No tripods allowed.
- My camera only would shoot three exposures in auto-bracket mode.
- Adobe Photoshop to the rescue.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016
- Free Webinar: Why Safe Storage is Good Business for Photographers - September 17, 2016
- Sources for Stock Photos - September 15, 2016