[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/23262675 w=640&h=400]
A shoot recently in Washington, DC.
- The winds were 20 mph.
- No tripods allowed.
- My camera only would shoot three exposures in auto-bracket mode.
- Adobe Photoshop to the rescue.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- 44 Free Presets for Photomatix - July 25, 2016
- Choosing the Right Camera for Video Shooting - July 12, 2016
- Creating Dynamic Black and White Images with Expanded Dynamic Range - July 10, 2016