A shoot recently in Washington, DC.
- The winds were 20 mph.
- No tripods allowed.
- My camera only would shoot three exposures in auto-bracket mode.
- Adobe Photoshop to the rescue.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016